woensdag 18 augustus 2010

Different outfits!

I said yesterday in a blog of mine that I would put some pictures of my vacation in a blog, but I didn't do that :$. I'm sorry, but not all the pictures are on my computer so I'll put some pictures of my vacation on my blog today (I hope) and otherwise tomorrow!

But here are some outfits I like!

Pants: Bottega, Shirt: James Perse, Blazer: Woman's AE, Bracelets: Lee Angel Jane, Shoe: Yves Saint Laurent

Pants: Bottega, Shirt: Not Famous tee, Jacket: J. Crew, Shoe: Bluefly, Bag: Matt & Nat

Pants: Bottega, Hoodie: Woman's AE, T-shirt: James Perse, Bag: Sara Berman, Shoes: Uggs Australia

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I sure there are clothes Sublime: D
    Justeryma.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. first look is great :) have a nice week!
    kisses
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leave a comment!
x