zaterdag 18 september 2010

It's Fashion Week time!

Unfortunately is the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York over. There were some amazing shows, as Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Fashion Night out and a lot more! It was a huge event like always!
Adam

General Idea




In London started the Fashion Week yesterday and ended the 21st of September. I will post some pictures from soms shows later this week.

And after the Fashion Week in London is it the turn to Milan. It will start there the 23rd of September and the last show is the 29th of September. Ofcourse I will post some pictures of fantastic shows from Milan.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I am in love with Marc Jacobs his collection.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Loooove it :)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. London Fashioj Week is pumping!
    Great pieces.
    LOx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ah my friend is at london fashion week now! so lucky! http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi!
    Thank you so much for your recently visit to my blog
    I like your blog!! ^^

    Sorry but mi english is not very good
    Bye

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I can't believe Fashion Week came and went so quickly! I'm loving the Adam dress above. So pretty!:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leave a comment!
x